Prevalence of back pain and body aches has to lead many health issues. Often we are unsure of the cause and keep no concern about the mattress. Yeah! Often mattresses can also cause stiffness in muscles of the neck, thighs, legs, and shoulders.
The common most of us deal with is lower back and upper back pain. If you have chronic back pain or even have issues with pressure-relieving, then pick the mattress carefully. You can also see an orthopedic mattress in the market, but many others can also confuse it.
Recently health studies found that the development of pressure ulcers in the body if extended untreated, can be cancer. So choose your mattress within explore to different variations available in the market. Homes with adults and patients should also care a lot while investing in a mattress.
It will give maximum support and relief to the body, balancing the daily strain, thus ensuring better sleep and improved health.
What is A Pressure Relief Mattress?
Pressure relief mattresses are designed to give maximum comfort to people suffering from chronic back pain and issues or pressure ulcers. It allows the body to have good support on the neck, shoulders, thighs, etc. Moreover also good to relieve stress on pressure points. These mattresses are designed with air pockets to relax your body completely.
If you need a pressure relief mattress, then pick any from the mentioned three;
1. Foam Mattress: You can definitely invest in a good quality foam mattress to prevent pressure ulcers and body aches. These are adaptive to body shape, heat, and movement, so they give better relief to pressure points. However, time does affect as the year passes. Generally, the foam mattress is static and helps in continuous low pressure.
2. Air Pressure Mattress: People with grade 3 and grade 4 pressure ulcers needs to have an air pressure mattress. These are designed to prevent and treat developed pressure ulcers. It gives complete relief and alters airflow between the layers of the mattress. In such mattresses, inflated air cells offer pressure to support, and deflated cells allow maximum skin relief.
3. Hybrid Mattress: If you have a higher pressure, foam mattresses are not ideal, nor are the air mattress; you need hybrid ones. It wil give your body maximum pressure relief and allow quality comfort. Hybrid mattresses are specially designed for high to very high risk developed pressure ulcers. It even contours perfectly with an individual’s body shape.
What Are The Certain Pressure Points In Our Body?
Your efficiency to sleep and spend time in bed actually helps in getting comfort and good support. If the mattress fails to deliver, then the risk of pressure points is always high. Therefore invest in a mattress carefully if you want lower such risk and have pressure relief. A good mattress will even help proper blood flow and never discomfort your movement during sleep.
Pressure relief is classified into two Active and Passive. Thus with a pressure-relieving mattress, the body with get good support and evenly distributed comfort. People already with certain pressure ulcers can experience less pain and low anxiety in such mattresses.
Typically body areas where you can feel maximum pain if you have a cheap or old mattress are as follows;
• Pelvic area.
• Backbone or spinal alignment.
• Stomach and internal organs.
• Shoulders, neck, and knees.
• Lower back, upper back.
• Numbness in hands and legs.
The Bottom Line:
If you feel pain, discomfort at night in bed, and groggy the next morning, you need to investigate your mattress immediately. There are ample reasons why you are having a poor sleep and have pressure point issues.
Let us help you end such fuss and unhealthy sleep with the option. Yeah! This is a perfectly personalized mattress choice for sleepers now by trustable brands like Sleepwell. However, other mattress choices are also available.
Find the authorized Sleepwell Mattress Dealer in Ghaziabad and get your kind of mattress. Visit as many you can Mattress Showrooms in Ghaziabad and NCR to have the best and most comfortable mattress for healthy sleep.