Buddhist Coolnsmart about Karma Quotes is closely linked to revenge, because according to this philosophy, whoever acts badly ends up paying the consequences of their own actions. He then discovers the best karmic quotes in history, the best revenge quotes and various quotes about positive and negative karma.
Meditation pillows are essential since they allow you to move about more swiftly as you meditate
- You can’t draw blood from a stone.
- He who plans to harm someone ends up harming himself.
- Negligence kills injuries, revenge feeds them.
- The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.
- The old law of an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
- The worst punishment for the guilty is that his conscience judges him and never absolves him.
- Do not forget that in revenge, the weak is always the fiercest.
- Those who criticize others end up revealing their own insecurities and shortcomings.
- There is only one thing stronger than a lover’s love: a lover’s hate. Incurable are, in both cases, the wounds they cause.
- Beware the wrath of the patient man.
- I have no respect for a man who can’t hit me back.
- Those who indulge in revenge seldom know where the line is.
- .. the tastiest delicacy in hell.
- Revenge is the weak pleasure of a small and narrow mind.
- Revenging yourself or a friend is not only a right, it is a duty.
- Vengeance and retaliation must take their time; that’s the rule.
- Do not call karma or try to avenge the things that happen to you for being stupid.
- Revenge is sweet and not fattening.
- It is not violence that uproots hatred, nor revenge that washes away insult.
- You can have justice or you can have revenge. But not both.