The global alcohol packaging market is expected to reach USD 54.7 billion by the end of 2028, growing at a CAGR of around 4.5% between 2022 and 2028. The rapid pace of urbanization in different parts of the world is expected to drive the alcohol packaging market growth over the forecast period. Growth in disposable income, combined with increasing expenditure on recreational activities, is a primary influencing element that, when combined, leads to increased alcohol consumption, which drives the alcoholic drinks packaging market forward throughout the projection period.
Due to its properties such as recycling, reusability, and neutral reactivity, glass is quickly becoming one of the most popular and fastest-growing materials used in alcohol packaging. It keeps alcohol fresher for longer and prevents contamination. Glass is highly permeable to oxygen and carbon dioxide, making it ideal for the long-term storage of spirits.
As a result of the balkanization process, glass has a strong resistance to leaching. Glass’ non-porous and impermeable structure precludes interaction between glass packaging and alcohol, which means the alcohol flavor is unaffected. It has no effect on the alcohol’s potency, fragrance, or flavor because there is no chemical contact.
The alcohol packaging market will be driven by the growing use of metal cans. Metal cans are packaging containers for alcoholic beverages that are used for storage and delivery. Metal cans are long-lasting and inexpensive. It is an attractive kind of packaging with a beautiful metallic shine and vibrant graphic printing, which favors its demand.
Zion Market Research recently added a new report on “Global Alcohol Packaging Market Forecast till 2028” in their database which includes an in-depth analysis and global forecast for the market. The Alcohol Packaging Market report also covers the major growth factors, key trends, opportunities, and major company profiles.
Who are some of the key players operating in the Alcohol Packaging Market and how intense is the competition?
- WestRock LLC
- Amcor Limited
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Ball Corporation
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Ardagh Group S.A.
- Owens Illinois Inc.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Berry Global Inc.
- DS Smith Plc.
The global Alcohol Packaging Market report includes the definition of the market, applications, uses, classification, product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, and other applications. It also analyzed the regional market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast, etc.
The global report provides a depth assessment of the Alcohol Packaging Market including market drivers, restraints, challenges, key trends, standardization, deployment models, opportunities, value chain, company profiles, and strategies.
Browse Press Release @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/alcohol-packaging-market
SEGMENTING THE MARKET
- The global alcohol packaging market is divided into four categories: glass, plastic, metal, paper, and paperboard.
- The global alcohol packaging market is divided into bottles, cans, and others based on package type.
- The market is divided into beer, wine, spirit, and other applications.
COVID-19 Pandemic Dampened Market Growth Significantly
COVID-19 had a negative impact on the alcohol packaging industry’s growth in 2020. The virus has caused production to halt in several parts of the world. Delays in raw material availability, transportation constraints, and rising absenteeism among workers have all been caused by disruptions. However, when the lockdowns and transportation restrictions are eased, the market is returning to routine. Furthermore, volatility in raw material prices may have an impact on industry growth during the predicted period.
The Alcohol Packaging Market is segmented by regions/countries:
- North America ( United States)
- Europe ( Germany, France, UK)
- Asia-Pacific ( China, Japan, India)
- Latin America ( Brazil)
- The Middle East & Africa
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of different segments and provides market estimations between 2022 and 2028.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global Alcohol Packaging Market is provided.
- Porter’s five forces model illustrates the potency of buyers & sellers, which is estimated to assist the market players to adopt effective strategies.
- Estimations and Alcohol Packaging Market forecasts are based on factors impacting the global market growth, in terms of value and volume.
- Key market players are profiled to gain an understanding of the strategies adopted by them.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of the current global Alcohol Packaging Market trends and future estimations from 2022 to 2028, which helps identify the prevailing market opportunities.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis